- The examination of the accounts showing the appropriations of the sum voted by the County Assembly to meet the public expenditure and of such other accounts laid before the County Assembly as the Committee may think fit.
- The examination of the reports, accounts and workings of the county public investments;
- The examination, in the context of the autonomy and efficiency of the county public investments, whether the affairs of the county public investments, are being managed in accordance with sound financial or business principles and prudent commercial practices: Provided that the Committee shall not examine any of the following, namely:
- Matters of major County or National Government policy as distinct from business or commercial functions of the public investments;
- Matters of day-to-day administration; and,
- Matters for the consideration of which machinery is established by any special statute under which a particular county public investment is established.
- Hon. Rodgers Mwangale Nato (Chairperson)
- Hon. Godliver Omondi
- Hon. Farouk Machanje
- Hon. Josephat Mwasame
- Hon. Job Mwamto
- Hon. Ann Kataka
- Hon. Bonface Akosi
- Hon. Rocky Omwendo
- Hon. Philip Maina
- Hon. Ann Mulwale